Learn Commercial Real Estate
Last month we had a great time Learning about RCB space in CRE
By now, you know RCB means Restaurant Cafe and Bars, and
CRE means Commercial Real Estate.
This week we will be Learning random facts about Real Estate.
For instance, did you know you can purchase an acre of land on the moon for under $30.
When you think about it..... the return on investment could be out of this world!
These random facts are fun, but also great ice breakers to bring up while your with your client or another agent.
Choose a fun fact to use this week to break the ice and brighten a dulling conversation.
Did you know, that no one actually knows how many buildings there are in the world.
So let's get to Learning some REAL ESTATE facts.
- Monopoly was originally created with the sole goal of teaching players about Capitalism.
- Sellers in New York’s real estate market are required to disclose in their property is haunted by ghosts.
- The White House is valued around $110 million.
- In 2009, the number of foreclosures in the U.S. exceeded the number of marriages in the U.S.
- There are approximately 5 times the number of vacant houses as there are homeless people in the U.S.
- The Eiffel Tower has a secret apartment at the very top, meant for its designer.
- In Palo Alto, Mark Zuckerberg bought the four houses next to his and then leased them back to their owners to avoid the houses being sold to people looking to live next to him.
- Someone once took a red paper clip and traded continually until he eventually owned a house through trades.
- “The strip” in Las Vegas is actually located in a city called “Paradise” to avoid the high taxes in Las Vegas.
- Warren Buffett still lives in the home he purchased in 1958 for $31,500.
How many of these did you know? Hit reply and let me know.
If you have not seen the movie called The Founder on Netflix, your homework assignment is to watch it. If you have watched it- watch it again.
That movie embodies what Commercial Real Estate is truly all about.
It is also one of the reasons McDonald's is one of the largest holders of Real Estate in the world.
Small Things Make a Big Difference:
Owning Real Estate is definitely an important part of life for some.
At what point is owning too much land ? Bill gates owns over 2.2 million acres of land across the globe.
The Roman Catholic Church is the largest owner of land globally on record.
Point of View
Who owns most of the land in the area in which you live? Find out?
Is it a family? A company? An organization?
What Remains The Same
Land and Real Estate have been the struggle and bounty of man, since the beginning of time.
Interested in the membership click below.
As always have a productive week.
ENGAGE AND CONNECT WITH US. I'd love to hear from you.
ENGAGE AND CONNECT WITH US.
BRING US YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT LEASING
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Website address www.LearnCommercialRealEstate.com
The best is yet to come,