Learn Commercial Real Estate
Do You Have a Tenant Looking for Space?
You may already have a Tenant (business owner) asking about Restaurant Cafe or Bar space.
Here are some questions to ask so you can understand how to add the greatest value to your client and also if it is worth your time.
1. Have they owned/operated an RCB space before?
If so where, when, what was it and how did they do it?
2. What type of type business model would they like?
RCB? but what's the vibe? what type of food/service/niche?
3. What Location?
4. How many square feet do they need?
5. What is the monthly budget?
6. How soon do they need the space?
Want to learn more about Commercial Leasing?
Connect with our Commercial Real Estate Rockstar Community.
We love learning from you also.
Reach out to us via Instagram and Facebook.